ZOOM TIPS FOR OUR VIRTUAL CLASSES
How to Access Our Live Stream Classes through Zoom
There are silver-linings to most things that happen. COVID-19 is no exception. That's why we at UNWIND have taken our classes and put them online for you through Zoom. We want to make accessing yoga, meditation, and our other classes and events as easy as possible for you. Going forward, this option will always be a part of our class offerings. So whether you are local to the studio or across the country or globe, you can still access our amazing instructors and classes with a click of a button. See our Zoom tips below for accessing our classes.
In addition, we have recently launched UNWIND Online! Your online source for yoga and wellness videos. With UNWIND Online, you will have access to more than 100+ videos any day, any time, no matter where you are. Can't fit our studio class into your schedule? Sign up for UNWIND Online to have our video classes and your favorite instructor at your fingertips!
As we slowly reopen the studio, we are taking the safety of our staff and patrons seriously. A few select classes are being offered in studio with limited capacity, but we will continue to offer online classes to keep capacity at a minimum for safety and allow access to yoga, meditation, and more for all.
So keep an eye out for our in-studio classes! But check out the directions below to access our live-stream classes. And until we see you online or in person, stay safe, healthy, and be kind to all!
LIVE STREAM CLASSES ON ZOOM
DO I NEED A ZOOM ACCOUNT FOR THE LIVE STREAM CLASSES?
Yes. For these live stream classes, you will need a Zoom account. However, these Zoom accounts are free! f you don't already have one, you can sign up for a free account at Zoom.us.
HOW DO I GET INTO MY ZOOM CLASS?
1. If you haven't already, create a Zoom account at Zoom.us.
3. After you sign up for a class, you'll get an email with the link to enter Zoom. If you don't receive an email, make sure it's not in your spam folder and that you're using the email address you signed up to the class with.
4. Click on the link 15 minutes before the class start time to enter Zoom.
5. After getting into Zoom, enter your name and email and press "register." You will be sent another link to join the class.
6. Upon entering the digital classroom, you will need to enable audio and video functions. Your mic will initially be un-muted so the class can converse like usual. When the class begins, all mics except for the teacher's will be muted so that only the teacher can be heard.
For a short tutorial, check out this short video from Zoom.
HOW DO I GET READY FOR MY ZOOM CLASS?
Set up your mat so it's facing the computer and your teacher can see you as you practice. Also make sure you can see the computer screen so you can see the instructor! The teacher will practice along with you to provide visual guidance, and will attempt to check for corrections and speak through the computer.
WHAT ABOUT PROPS?
You'll need a computer with internet connection, your mat, and any other props you'd like to use to assist your practice. If additional props are necessary, you'll be notified beforehand or special accommodations will be made to provide necessary supplies to those registered for the class (ex: for our Shine Om series).
INTERESTED IN A LIVE STREAM PRIVATE CLASS?
We are offering discounts off our regular priced private sessions for those who would prefer one-on-one instruction. Please email us for details.
CAN I STILL USE MY CLASS PACKAGE?
Yes! During this time, you can continue to use your class or meditation packages, as well as purchase (and use!) our UNWIND gift certificates.